Salon La Bella is a Registered Salon for Locks of Love
Locks of Love is a public non-profit organization that provides hairpieces to financially disadvantaged children under age 21 suffering from long-term medical hair loss from any diagnosis. We meet a unique need for children by using donated hair to create the highest quality hair prosthetics. Donate today and receive 20% off your haircut.Guidelines
- Accepted donations are 10" or longer, in a ponytail or braid, clean and dry
- Hair that is colored or permed is acceptable.
- Layered hair is acceptable if the longest layer is 10 inches.
- Curly hair may be pulled straight to measure the minimum 10 inches. 10 inches measured tip to tip is the minimum length needed for a hairpiece.
- Hair that has been bleached (usually this refers to highlighted hair) is not usable.